17 Jan 2012

Retail - My.Suit, A Custom Suit Maker Store Design

 
My.Suit A Custom Suit Maker Store Design
My.Suit, A Custom Suit Maker Store Design
Located in 30 Broad Street  New York, My Suit is designed by UnSpace, New York. Being in the field of custom suit maker, the products on display in this store are not much. It is more towards the sample design and materials. The store design is dominated in white. Clean, spacious and simple design. The fixtures here is blending the white and black colors. The fixtures and interior blends together into an elegant design. 
My.Suit Store Exterior Design
My.Suit Store Exterior Design

image name image name image name image name

My.Suit Fixtures Design
My.Suit Fixtures Design
My.Suit Store Interior Design
My.Suit Store Interior Design
Some mannequins placed in the window display showing the products. While the other selected suit designs are hang on the walls. Found this store design in here.